PRIZE: The winner can choose either a "Gardening for Pollinators"
brochure or a wooden "bee house."
2nd and 3rd place winners get their artwork displayed on the website.
FIRST have your parents or legal guardian read the rules and our
1. Must be between 5 and 12 years old.
2. All entries must be on a flat medium no larger than 8.5" X 11". DRAWINGS LOOK BETTER ON THE COMPUTER IF THEY HAVE STRONG COLORS AND HEAVY LINES.
3. The back of the picture must include:
5. All entries must be accompanied by a parent or guardian signature indicating approval.
6. All entries become the property of The Bee Works and
may be used by The Bee Works in any and all media now known or hereafter
developed for non-commercial and commercial purposes alike. Pictures will
not be returned unless specifically requested in writing; in which case,
a self addressed stamped envelope must be included with entry.
NOTIFICATION: We will notify the contest winner by e-mail or by postcard with a contestant number.
MAIL ENTRIES By July 1, 2000. The contestant may either digitally scan the artwork and e-mail it to as an attatched "jpeg" image file placing "contest" in the subject heading include your name and address in the e-mail message.Images must be no larger than 2 megabytes. Images larger than 2mb or images that are not in the "jpeg" format may not be opened by our computers. You must get permission from your parents or legal guardian before entering the contest.
or mail the original work of art to: